Friday, August 27, 2010

I Can Make You Thin

I am happy. It’s been a while since I last stepped on the scale and, after gathering courage and doing it today, I was surprise to see it showing 170. It means I lost 8 lbs since last time! All this without much effort. I still have my weekly supreme pizza and I do drink some soda sometimes. But I am trying to follow the guidelines of Paul Mckenna in his book “I can make you thin”. Basically, the guideless are:


1. Eat when you’re hungry. (I am getting better at this)

2. Eat only what you want, never what you think you “should” (This is easy)

3. Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful. (This is the hard part)

4. Stop when you think you’re full. (Getting better at this too).

The book comes with a CD that supposedly has a subliminal message, but you still can understand what is being said and is very relaxing and encouraging. I have listened to it a few times; maybe I should listen to it more. Still, after reading the book I am more aware of my eating behaviors which is great. The hardest part is paying attention to what I am eating, mainly because I NEED to watch TV while I eat…. Taking baby steps here.

1 comment:

  1. Those guidelines seem sensible. I like the fact that they come with a CD. I will have a look. Michele

    ReplyDelete