Monday, August 23, 2010

My Intro

 Ok. I admit it. I am fat. I try very hard to hide it but here we are among friends and so I will try to say the truth. I am a 5”1’, and the scale says…. gasp, it says FAT.  I have not always been fat. I have some pictures of when I was skinny a few years back. But after I started gaining weight I have done everything to lose it, even plastic surgery, and nothing seems to work. My old friends, who knew me when I was skinny keep telling me that I need to do something about it. How do they dare to say something like that??? Ok. I confess, they don’t say it like that, but that is what I interpret by their tone of voice and their look, so I decided that I will published everything that I will do and that I have done so they can see it and myself too. So, What I plan to do is review many of the products that I have used and I would like to receive suggestions of other products that I might use.


I USED to be skinny.  I am the one on the right...

2 comments: